Reservations must be received on or before Friday March 12, 2010 to qualify for the group rate of $139 s/d - $159/$179 t/q plus 15.6% tax
Transportation to and from the Airport
The new light rail system from Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEATAC) to Downtown Seattle is available. The train leaves from from the Airport and goes directly to University Street Station, which is 5 short city block from the hotel. Exit at 3rd Avenue and Seneca Street and walk 3 blocks east on Seneca to 6th Ave then 2 blocks south on 6th to Madison St. The ride takes 30-40 minutes. The fare one way is $2.50. Seattle Lite Rail.
Taxi Cabs costs $28 from the downtown hotel district and will take about 20-50 minutes depending on traffic. Follow the signs in the terminal, cross the skybridge and go down the escalator to the taxi stand.
The Renaissance Seattle Hotel website has directions from the airport and information on parking directions to the hotel.
- Discounted group rates are available for the Renaissance Seattle Hotel.
- We have negotiated the best possible room rate ($139 s/d - $159/$179 t/q plus 15.6% tax
- The conference rate includes complimentary in room internet for conference participants.
- Our contract requires that our attendees stay at the conference hotel, so please book you accommodations here to support the Sherwood foundation and the continuity of the Sherwood conference.
- To make a single or double occupancy reservation please use this sgl/dbl link to get the reservations at the discounted rate.
- To make a triple or quad occupancy reservation please use this trpl/quad link to get the reservations at the discounted rate.
- Go to http://www.marriott.com/seasm sgl/dbl for single/double or http://www.marriott.com/seasm trp/quad for triple/quad
- Under Check Rates & Availability, type in your arrival and departure dates
- The group code will automatically populate: SFTSFTA for single/double or SFTSFTB for triple/quad
- Click on “Reserve a Room” - Group information will pull up
- Follow remaining directions to complete your reservation
- A credit card is required to make reservations. Card must be valid through check-out date.
- A room has not been confirmed unless a confirmation number is given to you
- Reservations must be received on or before Friday March 12, 2010
- If a message appears that rooms are no longer available in the group block, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the group name in the subject heading
- You may also make reservations by calling 206-583-0300 or 1-800-546-9184. Please refer to the group by name to receive the group rate.
There are two restaurants located inside the hotel and numerous restaurants within several block of the hotel. The hotel concierge would be happy to suggest some local favorites.